magicJack is Fairly Simple to Use
This guide will lead you through the steps to using your standard magicJack.
You may also want to see magicJack Plus discussion.
Purchase a magicJack over the net or through a retail outlet, then...
Step 1: The device is small and well-built.
Step 2: Plug it into a USB port on a machine running XP or newer operating system.
Step 3: Connect a standard analog telephone (or two using a splitter).
Step 5: We recommend a portable and a wired phone. You can dial from either phone or the computer.
Step 6: Start your computer. You'll know the magicJack is recognized by its glow.
Step 7: Your operating system may prompt you to launch magicJack. Do it.
Step 8: Your display will display a few start up screens to let you know things are happening.
Step 8.5: Things still loading. Takes about 30 seconds.
Step 9: The user interface will load on your desktop. It looks and functions like an actual phone. A headset can also be used.
Feel free to link your forum to this page.
Other magicJack discussions:
- Free magicJack App on iPhone
- Some MJ Calls Will Not Go Through
- How to Renew a Magic Jack that has been Deactivated
- Best way to combine magicJack and MJ+
- Does magicJack allow an upgrade to the Plus version?
- The magicJack Review
- How to Remove Static from your magicJack Plus Service
- Trouble Changing Email where magicJack Voicemail is Sent
- A Few Ways to Register magicJack and MJ+
- Switching from MagicJack to MagicJack Plus
- Half Off MJ+ Email Offer
- Losing Free Year of Service with Upgrade
- Faxing with MJ
- Removing an Account
- Error 3
- Truth about renewal price
- Redemption Codes
- Can't Dial Out
- magicJack Support Phone Number
- 2014 Offer
- Losing Your Pre-Paid Credit
- Search results for Tricks and Hacks